I once had a thousand desires. But in my one desire to know you all else melted away.
Handfastings, weddings, and vow renewals are ceremonies of the highest expression of Love; witnessed and blessed in the presence of your family, friends and community.
This is your ceremony and sacred day of celebration of your love; the outward expression of your intentions to share this journey of life together, and as such, should reflect that which is most meaningful to you.
I believe my role as your handfasting/wedding officiant is one of sacred service and I welcome all couples. I am there to uphold and sanctify your love.
I bring my heart-centered experience to assist you and your beloved in crafting a ceremony that reflects your love. I believe in working together to be sure I fully understand what is most important to you and how to best support your vision of this blessed occasion.
Contact me to discuss your vision and date.
- Consultations with you and your beloved to discuss the vision of your special day (the number of hours for consultation is agreed to in the contract)
- Assistance crafting your personalized ceremony or reviewing the ceremony you have already chosen; including editing
- Rehearsal before the actual day of your union. We set the date and time, together, for your rehearsal.
- Arriving one hour before the time of your ceremony and staying until the mutually agreed ending time
- Signing and filing the legal documentation for weddings in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts *In the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the couple must apply for their wedding license more than three business days in advance.
- I will provide a Handfasting Certificate if requested ahead of time
- Travel: included in this package is travel within 30 miles of Easthampton, MA; beyond that a travel fee will be assessed
- Handfasting/Wedding Agreement & Contract
- A non-refundable $100.00 deposit is required to hold your date.
*I also perform commitment and handfasting ceremonies without the legal component. You can let me know what you needs are when we meet.
She honors and respects all Spiritual Traditions, with experience and knowledge of Pagan and Earth-Centered Paths. She welcomes all couples. (Please note: Same sex marriages are legal in MA.).
She has over seven years experience in performing handfastings and weddings both in small settings and larger venues.
Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other.
Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other.
Now there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be companion to the other.
Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you.
May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years,
May happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon the earth
~Apache Wedding Blessing~